THINGS TO DO
Planning a trip through the area? Here are a few other things to do before or after your llama trip.
- Antiquing and Thrift Shopping in Halfway at Jacob’s Dream.
- Panhandle Rodeo and Fair – Labor Day Weekend
- Pendleton Round Up
- Eastern Oregon/Idaho Music Festivals (All Summer long!)
- Eastern Oregon Film Festivals
- Pine Fest – Tiniest Little Music Festival in the Tiniest Little Town , Halfway Oregon – Sept 6th, 2014
- Baker City, Oregon – Winner of Rand McNally’s Best of the Road 2012
- Joseph, Oregon
- Enterprise – Home of Terminal Gravity Brewpub
- Ghost Town Tours
- River Rafting
- Fishing and Hunting
For more information on the area, the history, the geology, the flora and fauna – check out Wonders of the Wallowas.